Serving Size: 4-6 People
Total Time: 45 minutes
3 russet potatoes
3 sweet potatoes
1 head cauliflower
3-4 Tbps olive oil
1 tsp rosemary
Salt & Pepper
1 bag frozen corn (12 oz.)
1 bag frozen edamame (12 oz.)
1 cup plain greek yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Dice potatoes into 1-inch cubes and set aside in large mixing bowl. Cut cauliflower into smaller chunks and add with potatoes. Add olive oil, salt, pepper, and rosemary and mix thoroughly.
- Roast in the oven for roughly 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- In a small skillet, heat corn and edamame until thawed. You can also boil water to unthaw edamame.
- While the corn and edamame are thawing, mix together the greek yogurt and lime juice in a small bowl. Add 1-2 Tbps of water to the yogurt until you reach a desired consistency.
- Assemble your bowl: Add roasted potatoes/cauliflower, corn, and edamame and pour lime crema sauce on top. Sprinkle cayenne pepper over bowl.
This is one of those recipes that happened because dinner needed to be served and we had odds and ends left in the refrigerator. Ever been there before!? Sometimes, these dinners end terribly… and other times they are a hit! My newest love has been to add edamame to our weekly grocery list. It’s incredibly inexpensive and adds some serious protein to a vegetarian meal!