Serving Size: 8-10
Total Time: 30-45 minutes
1 lb. Italian sausage or chicken*
1 green pepper
1-2 cups fresh pineapple (canned pineapple tidbits work too)
4 pre-made pizza crusts (we eat cauliflower crusts for GF, but whole wheat crusts are great too!)
1, 16 oz. jar of pizza sauce
2 cups Italian cheese blend
*You can substitute wild boar or regular sausage and add 1 Tbps Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven according to the directions on the pizza box. I generally will heat to 400 degrees F and cook for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Brown sausage/chicken in a medium sized skillet. Add olive oil if needed.
- Dice green pepper and set aside in small bowl. Cut fresh pineapple in tidbit sizes and set aside in a separate small bowl.
- Assemble pizza: set out four crusts, spread 3-4 spoonfuls of sauce on crusts, add meat, peppers, and pineapple equally between the four crusts.
- Sprinkle cheese on all four crusts.
- Bake in the oven 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Tip: I like to put the pizzas in without a cooking sheet, I feel it makes the pizza extra crispy!
I can’t stand the prices of delivery pizza! I set out to make a delicious pizza that was quick, easy, delicious and all at a fraction of the price of regular pizza! There’s lots of toppings you can add to make this truly your own: mushrooms, uncured pepperoni, sweet onions, BBQ sauce, pulled chicken, you name it!