Single Batch: Serves 4-5, Double Batch: Serves 8-10
Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
5 oz. baby spinach
1 red bell pepper
3/4 cup pecans
3/4 cup blueberries
Honey Lime Vinaigrette:
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
2 large limes
2 Tbps honey
Salt & Pepper
- Place spinach in large mixing bowl.
- Use potato peeler to “shave” carrot over spinach bowl.
- Dice the red bell pepper and add to spinach bowl.
- Add pecans and blueberries to spinach bowl.
- Add olive oil, red wine vinegar to small dressing bowl.
- Cut limes and half and juice limes (easier with a fork) into dressing bowl.
- Add honey, salt and pepper and mix well.
Want more protein? Add a can of garbanzo beans to salad mix and make it a meal! This EASY salad dressing is a perfect pair for any fruit forward salad. Remember that store bought dressings can be FILLED with added sugars and unhealthy fats.
*I am affiliated with Amazon and these are paid links